The aim is to keep the energy exchange fair and not create karma. I’m sure you all hear me.
- 6 class card is to be used within 2 calendar months (mid and end-term breaks, or cancellation by Viveka Gardens not-withstanding)
- payment to be made before (bank transfer or cheque) or at the time of the first of the six sessions (cash)
- card cannot be transferred
- students are to complete a short online health questionnaire before or immediately after their first class
- reduced-price due to universal credit to be arranged in advance of the session
Retreats and Workshops (including Friday Night Nidra)
- payment in full on booking to confirm your place by bank transfer or cheque. Cash is possible in advance only.
- at the time of payment a booking form for retreats is to be completed OR a booking form for workshops
- reduced-price due to universal credit, bursary or other special arrangement to be arranged in advance of the retreat or workshop
- refund only in the case where the retreat or workshop is cancelled by Viveka Gardens for unforeseen reasons
- damage other than usual wear and tear to be paid for
It may be an idea to take out travel insurance.
One-to-ones and small groups
- payable in advance – booking form here
- three sessions to be completed within 2 months
- 24hrs notice of cancellation
- maximum of 2 rearrangements within 3 sessions (ideally none)