- Are you looking to try yoga or develop your practice?
- Would you like to establish a routine that energises and relaxes you physically and mentally?
- Do you prefer to connect to a traditional form of yoga?
Aimed at beginners, newbies and rusty people this workshop will give you a good idea of where you can go with yoga.
Vegan lunch and short walk on the land
- Do you yearn to have some peace of mind?
- Looking for some beginner steps to regular meditation practice?
- Wanting a fresh dimension to your thinking?
In this warm and encouraging workshop you will:
- understand about mind waves and concentration
- see meditation as a way to engage with the higher self
- practice with a range simple techniques
- find out ways to facilitate practice for yourself
- learn some simple yoga movements and breathing to prepare for meditation
- yoga workshop
- vegan lunch
- meditation workshop
- teas & snack
- time for brief one-to-one consultation
Make a day of it with a light vegan lunch £50
Viveka Gardens is keen to make yoga available to all so bursaries are available for those on benefit. Please contact to discuss.