This five-day retreat is for Sivananda Teachers who have completed the Sadhana Intensive. It is a 5-day self-practice sadhana intensive refresher for a few yogis who have done SI with Swami Kailasananda. It’s a chance to review the practices and our notes together, and do the practices on the land here. It will be very simple, with reference to Swami Kailasananda’s and Swami Vishnu’s teaching (our notes, the manual), HYP and the routine we follow on the course, including satsang and karma yoga. Kicheri and almond milk diet.
Cost £108, 5 nights, arrive 12 and depart 18; possibility to arrive early/stay later and do karma yoga on the land.
Viveka Gardens is sited in rural Mid-Devon in full nature with woodland, birds and other wild animals. The accommodation is comfortable dormitory (no bunk beds).
Conditions of attendance:
- Sivananda TTC
- Sadhana Intensive
- daily practitioner of asana, pranayama and meditation
- vegetarian or vegan for at least 5 years
- caffeine-free and non-smoker (obviously)
- able to do 40 rounds AV 4-16-8 and be building practice beforehand, if possible
- desire to live simply and quietly in community
- additional information (please read)
Interested in karma yoga at Viveka Gardens? Information for karma yogis, helpaway/wwoofer arrangements