a great way to inspire your mental and physical well-being resolutions
call Fiona to discuss your needs on 01837 880050 or email via the contact page
1-1 tuition is an ideal way to develop your yoga practice. In this environment your specific health and development requirements can be met, and personal feedback given. The practice is done in a friendly, straightforward and warm environment allowing you to relax and fully experience the benefits of yoga practices. Certain sessions can by done by skype/facetime/facebook video messenger.
A lot can be achieved in 60 minutes and 90 minutes allows for full relaxation. A short course of three sessions is ideal. Small groups (2 – 4 people) benefit too – couples, families, friends, colleagues – and mixed ages and abilities are more than do-able. Groups of young people too (see the teen yoga page).
- Feel confident with fundamental techniques such as the yogic breath
- Learn the basic postures and their benefits on physical, mental and subtle levels
- Begin to understand the wider context of yoga
For more experienced people
- Develop pranayama and practice advanced breathing exercises
- Extend yourself with more challenging postures
- Get tips and techniques for a more mindful practice
For less mobile, stiff or recuperating people
- adapted chair-based practice
- very gentle movements to bring back flexibility
- increased vitality and feeling at home again in the body
After my first Yoga session with Fiona I spent the rest of the day in a very relaxed and contented state of mind. The following day I experienced a surge of energy and vitality accompanied by a positive and clear mental state. My sensory perceptions seemed heightened, colours, sounds, taste appeared enhanced. Amazing. Glenn, Torridge (1-1 bespoke sessions)
Private tuition sessions are also ideal for developing aspects of the four paths of yoga too:
Meditation (ideally a mini-course of 3 sessions)
It is well-evidenced that regular meditation leads to increased well-being and effectiveness in the world. It’s a training that leads to spiritual development. A 1-1 or small group allows for personal mentoring.
Yoga chanting (read a description of a past workshop)
Chanting brings all heart-opening benefits. Learn classic chants and mantras to tune to a good vibration.
How to develop your yoga practice? How to integrate yoga into your routine? Fiona Sundari has a coaching diploma and is upgrading her qualification to offer wholistic support.
deep relaxation and connection
I had my first one to one yoga nidra class with Fiona. I did not know what to expect, I had not done any yoga before. It was awesome the emotional releases I experienced and for nearly a week after working through blocks I have had all my life. Thank you so much. L, Spreyton
As elderly newcomers to Yoga we had 3 – 90 minute sessions with Fiona. On each visit we became quickly relaxed learning to use muscles we had forgotten existed. The whole experience was in enjoyable surroundings and we felt calm and refreshed by the visits. Fiona is a kind and understanding teacher with whom we look forward to continuing our exploration of Yoga. S & G, Coldridge
Please contact Fiona Sundari if you are interested in private yoga classes for you, you and your partner or with small group of friends.
Or BOOK NOW
- you have previous injuries or specific health concerns
- you want to develop certain areas of your practice
- you have a specific goal, such as increased flexibility or gently building bone/muscle strength
- you feel inhibited in a public class
- your schedule prevents you from going to group classes