Are you looking to try yoga or develop your practice?
Would you like to establish a routine that energises and relaxes you physically and mentally?
Do you prefer to connect to a traditional form of yoga?
Come to this workshop. Two dates:
Viveka Gardens Yoga Farm Sunday 17th September 2.00 – 5pm
West Leigh, Zeal Monachorum, EX17 6BL
Barefoot Barn Sunday 8th October 2.00 – 5pm
Mill Street, Chagford TQ13 8AR
A session consists of a balance of pranayama, asanas and relaxation.
With practice, the eyes can be closed for inner connection, making a meditation in movement.
In this workshop:
- Demonstration of and practice with the 12 basic poses of the Sivananda class
- Intro to breathing exercises – pranayama – and their benefits
- Techniques of yogic relaxation
- Understand something of the wider context of yoga and its spiritual aims
- tea & snack
- time for brief one-to-one consultation
- half price voucher for your first class or 10% off any day retreat ‘til Christmas
Suitable for all with basic fitness and mobility. All welcome.
Natural, peaceful and authentic, not just an exercise class