Would you like to establish a routine that energises and relaxes you physically and mentally?
Do you prefer to connect to a traditional form of yoga?
Come to this workshop
Viveka Gardens Yoga Farm Sunday 13th May 2.00 – 5pm
West Leigh, Zeal Monachorum, EX17 6BL
A session consists of a balance of pranayama, asanas and relaxation.
With practice, the eyes can be closed for inner connection, making a meditation in movement.
In this workshop:
- Demonstration of and practice with the 12 basic poses of the Sivananda class
- Intro to breathing exercises – pranayama – and their benefits
- Techniques of yogic relaxation
- Understand something of the wider context of yoga and its spiritual aims
- tea & snack
- time for brief one-to-one consultation
- half price voucher for your first class or 10% off any day retreat ‘til Easter
Suitable for those with basic fitness and mobility. All welcome.
Workshop Booking Form
‘Natural, peaceful and authentic, not just an exercise class’