Looking for some beginner steps to regular meditation practice?
Wanting a fresh dimension to your thinking?
In this warm and encouraging workshop you will:
- understand about mind waves and concentration
- see meditation as a way to engage with the higher self
- practice with a range simple techniques
- find out ways to facilitate practice for yourself
- learn some simple yoga movements and breathing to prepare for meditation
The session includes a talk, meditation practice, gentle yoga moves and breathing to take away. Plus a cuppa, snack and like-minded company.
Who’s it for
This session is for newbies, rusty or returning meditators, and meditators who need a bit of gentle movement to be able to sit better.
To follow on
New opportunities to practice group meditation, including a meditation course, in the New Year to encourage you.
“It seems that meditation should be so simple: just sit, slow the mind and wait. But now more than ever people find it hard to let go and connect. Swami Sivananda and Swami Vishnudevananda’s mission was for peace in the heart and peace in the world. They offered the most practical guidance to this highest of practices and I am delighted to pass on what their disciples, my teachers, taught me.”